A new abstract strategy game from Gigamic Games. With elements of a 4-in-a-row game with lots more complexity, Quantik is a game that gets you thinking. It’s also a a nice looking game comprising smart wooden components. GameplayEach player has a set of 8 pieces in their colour: 2 spheres, 2 cylinders, 2 cubes and 2 cones. The board comprises 4 rows, 4 columns and 4 distinct square regions.On your turn, place a piece onto an empty space on the board, respecting this one rule: you are not allowed to place a shape in a row, column or square region in which your opponent already has a piece of the same shape.The first player to place the 4th different shape in a row, column or square region wins the game.Ages 8 For 2 playersGame-time: 15 minutesContains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old
€40.00 incl. VAT
|Dimensions||28 × 28 × 6 cm|
Shipping & Delivery
DELIVERY – LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL ShippingWe provide worldwide delivery. For international deliveries, any orders above 400 Euros are delivered by express courier without an additional cost. We use UPS. All other orders are sent by express mail services, registered, with tracking numbers. For international orders, outside EU, all local taxes, clearing charges, etc remain responsibility of the buyer.
WAYS TO ORDER
- Shop online at www.themindgames.com on your desktop, tablet or mobile. At the moment we are still building our on-line shop, the online collection is limited, but updated regularly.
- Call us on +357 22 758844
- Email play[at]themindgames.com
- Write to: Mind Games, PO Box 24984, Nicosia, CYPRUS
- Visit us at Mind Games, at 10 karpenisiou str, Nicosia 1077
HOW TO PAY
Mind Games accepts payments by:
- VISA Electron
- Direct Bank Transfer
- PayPal (coming soon)
INSURANCEAll courier deliveries are fully insured. In the unlikely event your order arrives broken or damaged, claims should be made by email 48 hours of receipt.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
You may cancel your order providing that you follow the following guidelines:
- Notify us of the cancellation in writing / email within seven working days of delivery.
- The goods must be unused and nothing must have been opened.
- You must make sure the goods are available for collection by our carrier who can only collect during the daytime on weekdays (not weekends or Bank Holidays) within 21 days of notifying us of the cancellation. We will pay the cost of the cancellation unless you or the recipient fails to organise the collection within 21 days of the cancellation and if the reason of cancellation is based on Mind Games' process, ie. late delivery, etc. If you just change your mind, you have to pay the postage and we will refund only upon reception of goods and provided they arrive undamaged and unused.