Jungle Speed Safari is a standalone game that’s part of the Jungle Speed family. The core gameplay is the same, with players turning over cards from their personal stacks one by one in front of themselves and reacting when certain cards or combinations of cards appear, but Jungle Speed Safari features five wooden totems to grab instead of one, and you interact with them in different ways, with every card that’s revealed possibly triggering an action. If a player reveals a hungry animal card, for example, all players must race to grab the appropriate totem to satisfy the animal. Whoever grabs that totem adds the hungry animal card to his score pile.
Jungle Speed Safari
€22.00 incl. VAT
|Dimensions||15 × 20 × 7 cm|
Shipping & Delivery
DELIVERY – LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL ShippingWe provide worldwide delivery. For international deliveries, any orders above 400 Euros are delivered by express courier without an additional cost. We use UPS. All other orders are sent by express mail services, registered, with tracking numbers. For international orders, outside EU, all local taxes, clearing charges, etc remain responsibility of the buyer.
WAYS TO ORDER
- Shop online at www.themindgames.com on your desktop, tablet or mobile. At the moment we are still building our on-line shop, the online collection is limited, but updated regularly.
- Call us on +357 22 758844
- Email play[at]themindgames.com
- Write to: Mind Games, PO Box 24984, Nicosia, CYPRUS
- Visit us at Mind Games, at 10 karpenisiou str, Nicosia 1077
HOW TO PAY
Mind Games accepts payments by:
- VISA Electron
- Direct Bank Transfer
- PayPal (coming soon)
INSURANCEAll courier deliveries are fully insured. In the unlikely event your order arrives broken or damaged, claims should be made by email 48 hours of receipt.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
You may cancel your order providing that you follow the following guidelines:
- Notify us of the cancellation in writing / email within seven working days of delivery.
- The goods must be unused and nothing must have been opened.
- You must make sure the goods are available for collection by our carrier who can only collect during the daytime on weekdays (not weekends or Bank Holidays) within 21 days of notifying us of the cancellation. We will pay the cost of the cancellation unless you or the recipient fails to organise the collection within 21 days of the cancellation and if the reason of cancellation is based on Mind Games' process, ie. late delivery, etc. If you just change your mind, you have to pay the postage and we will refund only upon reception of goods and provided they arrive undamaged and unused.