Speed Cups 2 can be played on its own with two players, but it can also serve as an expansion for Speed Cups, which then allows for play with up to six players. In this game, each player receives a set of five plastic cups, each a different color; a deck of 24 cards is shuffled and placed face down in the center of the table next to the bell. One player flips over the top card, which depicts colored objects – trains, birds, cups, etc. – stacked vertically or horizontally, then everyone tries to recreate this colored sequence with her own set of cups. The first player to do slams the bell, revels in the soul-brightening “ding”, then (if correct), claims the card. Someone then reveals the next card, and the players start shuffling cups once again. In Speed Cups² you don’t only have to arrange your cups in horizontal and vertical stacks, but you also have to make different stacks!
Speed Cups 2 (New, Greek Version) expansion of basic game
€16.00 incl. VAT
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 5 cm|
Shipping & Delivery
DELIVERY – LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL ShippingWe provide worldwide delivery. For international deliveries, any orders above 400 Euros are delivered by express courier without an additional cost. We use UPS. All other orders are sent by express mail services, registered, with tracking numbers. For international orders, outside EU, all local taxes, clearing charges, etc remain responsibility of the buyer.
WAYS TO ORDER
- Shop online at www.themindgames.com on your desktop, tablet or mobile. At the moment we are still building our on-line shop, the online collection is limited, but updated regularly.
- Call us on +357 22 758844
- Email play[at]themindgames.com
- Write to: Mind Games, PO Box 24984, Nicosia, CYPRUS
- Visit us at Mind Games, at 10 karpenisiou str, Nicosia 1077
HOW TO PAY
Mind Games accepts payments by:
- VISA Electron
- Direct Bank Transfer
- PayPal (coming soon)
INSURANCEAll courier deliveries are fully insured. In the unlikely event your order arrives broken or damaged, claims should be made by email 48 hours of receipt.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
You may cancel your order providing that you follow the following guidelines:
- Notify us of the cancellation in writing / email within seven working days of delivery.
- The goods must be unused and nothing must have been opened.
- You must make sure the goods are available for collection by our carrier who can only collect during the daytime on weekdays (not weekends or Bank Holidays) within 21 days of notifying us of the cancellation. We will pay the cost of the cancellation unless you or the recipient fails to organise the collection within 21 days of the cancellation and if the reason of cancellation is based on Mind Games' process, ie. late delivery, etc. If you just change your mind, you have to pay the postage and we will refund only upon reception of goods and provided they arrive undamaged and unused.